Capture: Digital Photography Essentials

Writing is my second love, though these days it seems to be taking up my primary time. No worries, it is all in the effort of something greater - the distribution of information about photography, photographers, communication, and art. I am greatly in love with what I do, from the writing, to the photography, to the teaching - everything that I am currently involved in is a wonderful reason to be alive. (My bank, at the moment, is not, so it is good to have balance.)

I wanted to take this opportunity to inform those of you out there that may not know that my first book, "Capture: Digital Photography Essentials" is available for purchase as of April 5th! Actually, you can purchase on Amazon.com now, but that is entirely up to you. I love the "presale" concept. As both a writer and an avid reader, actually.

And, as always, check your most recent issues of Digital Photo Pro, Rangefinder, After Capture, Photographer's Forum, or the Nik Software Pro Talks and chances are you will find something written by me.

Now if only my photography would find so many places to call home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Really is the Purpose?

Hello World!

Recognize the Wins