Capture Release

They have been mailed out! My first book, "Capture: Digital Photography Essentials" has been shipped to all the loving and avid photographers, fans, and family members who bought it on pre-order. Now, the rest of you have the opportunity to purchase it as well! Just visit Amazon.com and search for the latest and greatest photography text! (Or, you can search for my name.)

A huge thank you to everyone who supported the book, especially Glenn Rand and Christopher Broughton, my esteemed co-authors, and Rocky Nook Press for putting the whole thing together. I would also like to personally thank my husband, Steve, for his undying support, my sister Jenn for being a fantastic inspiration, and my parents and family for buying the first copies before they even hit the shelves. My love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

Carl Sagan

Recognize the Wins