Compositing

Of my many hats, and believe me, there are many (you should try being my tax guy), one of my favorites is working with c't Digital Photography, a magazine that is a part of the Rocky Nook Family, where my three books have been published.  With c't Digital Photography I work on their social networking.  Basically, I write blogs for their readership. 

What I like so much about this, though, is that I get to be more casual about how I approach my language and ideas.  It occurred to me yesterday that one thing I love to do and haven't written about is Compositing.  So I decided to set up a series of blogs discussing compositing through my relationship at c't Digital Photography.  I'm really excited about it!  It's a fun topic, it's something I teach all the time, and I have never written a word about it until now.

So I encourage you to check out the compositing series, starting today on the c't Digital Photography blog.  Check back weekly for more info!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

What Really is the Purpose?

Recognize the Wins